Phrase

I am bitten by lacquer, and my lacquer is bitten by me.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me... and I'm feelin' good.

As my profile description indicates, I am a nail biter on a quest to share my story and knowledge of how to make short, bitten nails (and cuticles!) look beautiful. In this blog, I will give helpful tips, share my tools of the trade, and swatch the latest nail polish colors. None of my pictures will be airbrushed or edited to make my hands look prettier. My first swatches will go up on January 1st, 2011. Until then, I will edit the look of this blog and post tips and tricks articles. I am so excited about this new hobby and adventure!
Lighthouse Dawn by John McCormick. Isn't it beautiful? Check out his photography photostream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment